This license allows anyone to make stuff for Marching Order and either publish it for free or sell it, without us taking a cut. Delves, hacks, modules, anything goes. Just a few basic rules:
- If you adhere to these terms you are allowed to publish free or commercial material based upon and/or declaring compatibility with Marching Order without express permission from Crumbling Keep LLC.
- The mechanics and game rules of Marching Order may be reused and referenced freely.
- Art and text from our books may not be reused or translated, unless you have our explicit permission. You can use the names of creatures, locations and entities of the game world.
- Your product cannot use the logos and/or trademarks of Crumbling Keep, Marching Order, or Mustafa Bekir unless you have their explicit permission.
- You are not allowed to give the impression that your product is an official Marching Order product or that they endorse or sponsor you in any way unless they have made special arrangements with you.
- You are allowed and encouraged (but not required) to use the specific Marching Order compatibility logo.
- Crumbling Keep takes no responsibility for any legal claims against your product.
- Any legal disputes, controversies or claims related to this license shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and be settled by a United States court.
- The following text must be included in the legal text, somewhere visible in the publication, and on the website or storefront where you promote the product:
“ [Product name] is an independent production by [Author or Publisher] and is not affiliated with Crumbling Keep LLC. It is published under the Marching Order Third Party License.”
- This copyright text must be legibly included somewhere in the product and on the storefront:
“Marching Order is a trademark of Crumbling Keep LLC.”
And finally: Marching Order is full of potty humor and grimness. That said, there is no place for, what Crumbling Keep LLC deems, sexist, racist, homophobic and transphobic tropes and themes in your content. Rotbottom has enough problems as it is. Crumbling Keep LLC reserves the right to dispute and take legal recourse against any publications violating the rules of this third party license.